Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Do you have a solution to this problem?
Serial innovator Kanan Gagoi, mentored by NIF, has come up with another innovation - car running on compressed air which he calls -Pawan -Ex. His other innovations are:
1. Powered hang glider using a 2 stroke motorbike engine .
2. Aeroboat (Shallow bottom boat propelled with on board aero propeller).
3. Amphibian boat using on board aero propeller.
4. Trigo X a tadpole configured (2 wheels at front with 1 rear wheel) 3 wheeled vehicle for personal use with seating for 2 persons.
5. Gravity based bicycle for using gravitational for its propulsion.
6. Electricity generation device from speed breaker.
7. Water bicycle.
8. .Solar Hybrid Car.
9. F-Ray Moving Treadmill for Gym application.
10. “Kontilo” 5.5HP Mini Tractor for ploughing, tilling and rural transportation both for Hilly and plain terrain.
He started a NGO `Innovation Research Centre to support other innovators.
For more details contact, email@example.com
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Last date for receiving concept note- 31/03/2009.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Contact person: Aditya Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sunday, February 08, 2009
For deatils/ bookings conatct:
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Pancha Gavya, is a Vedic preparation with five cow products - dung, ghee, urine, milk and curd. Sugarcane juice, tender coconut water, fresh toddy and ripe banana too go into it. The yellowish brown liquid smells like dung and urine with a special tang wafting due to the use of ghee, milk and sugarcane. Wing Commander YVKrishna Rao (retd) is one of the advocates of this ancient system and has been demonstrating it in farms in Krisha District. Read about him in Hindu. His email ID:Leokrish@aol.com